- Yeung, L. Y. and J. M. Eiler, “Concepts in clumped-isotope geochemistry,” (2019) in Handbook of Isotopologue Biogeochemistry (eds. N. Yoshida, A. Gilbert, and J. Foriel): SpringerNature, London, UK.
- Yeung, L. Y., “Photochemical and biological tracers from clumped isotopes in O2 and N2,” (2019) in Handbook of Isotopologue Biogeochemistry (eds. N. Yoshida, A. Gilbert, and J. Foriel): SpringerNature, London, UK.
- Condit, C. B., M. E. French, J. A. Hayles, L. Y. Yeung, and C. T. A. Lee, “Fluid sources and stress state at deep slow slip conditions in subduction zones,” submitted.
- Yeung, L. Y., L. T. Murray, P. A. Martinerie, H. Hu, A. Banerjee, E. Witrant, A. Orsi, and J. Chappellaz, “Quantifying the twentieth-century increase in tropospheric ozone,” in review at Nature.
- Hayles, J. A., M. Homann, B. Shen, A. Banerjee, H. Jiang, C. T. A. Lee, and L. Y. Yeung, “Triple-isotope evidence for three-billion-year secular evolution of oxygen isotopes in seawater," in review at Science.
- Li, B., H. Hu, J. L. Ash, and L. Y. Yeung, "Kinetic and equilibrium fractionation of O2 isotopologues during air-water gas transfer and implications for tracing oxygen cycling in the ocean," in revision at Marine Chemistry.
- Yeung, L. Y., J. A. Hayles, H. Hu, J. L. Ash, and T. Sun, “Scale distortion from pressure baselines as a source of inaccuracy in triple-isotope measurements,” Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 32 (2018) 1811-1821. doi: 10.1002/rcm.8247
- Yeung, L. Y., "Low oxygen and argon in the Neoproterozoic atmosphere at 815 Ma," Earth Planet. Sci. Lett. 480 (2017) 66-74. doi: 10.1016/j.epsl.2017.09.044
- Yeung., L. Y., S. Li, I. E. Kohl, J. A. Haslun, N. E. Ostrom, H. Hu, E. A. Schauble, T. P. Fischer, and E. D. Young, “Extreme enrichment in atmospheric 15N15N,” Sci. Adv. 3 (2017) eaao6741. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aao6741
- Young, E. D., I. E. Kohl, B. Sherwood Lollar, G. Etiope, D. Rumble III, S. Li, M. A. Haghnegahdar, E. A. Schauble, K. A. McCain, D. I. Foustoukus, C. Sutclife, O. Warr, C. J. Ballentine, T. C. Onstott, H. Hosgormez, A. Neubeck, J. M. Marques, I. Pérez-Rodríguez, A. R. Rowe, D. E. LaRowe, C. Magnabosco, L. Y. Yeung, J. L. Ash, and L. T. Bryndzia, “The relative abundances of resolved 12CH2D2 and 13CH3D and mechanisms controlling isotopic bond ordering in abiotic and biotic methane gases,” Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta 203 (2017), 235-264. doi: 10.1016/j.gca.2016.12.041
- Yeung, L. Y., L. T. Murray, J. L. Ash, E. D. Young, K. A. Boering, E. L. Atlas, S. M. Schauffler, R. A. Lueb, R. L. Langenfelds, P. B. Krummel, L. P. Steele, and S. D. Eastham, “Isotopic ordering in atmospheric O2 as a tracer of ozone photochemistry and the tropical atmosphere,” J. Geophys. Res. 121 (2016): 12,541-12,559. doi: 10.1002/2016JD025455
- Lee, C. T. A., L. Y. Yeung, R. McKenzie, Y. Yokoyama, K. Ozaki, and A. Lenardic, “Two-step rise in atmospheric oxygen linked to the emergence of continents,” Nature Geosci. 9 (2016): 417-424. doi: 10.1038/ngeo2707
- Yeung, L. Y.,“Combinatorial effects on clumped isotopes and their significance in biogeochemistry,” Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta 172 (2016): 22-38. doi: 10.1016/j.gca.2015.09.020
- Yeung, L. Y.,† J. L. Ash,† and E. D. Young, “Biological signatures in clumped isotopes of O2,” Science 348 (2015), 431-434. doi: 10.1126/science.aaa6284. †Equal contributions
- Yeung, L. Y., W. M. Berelson, D. E. Hammond, M. G. Prokopenko, C. Wolfe, and N. Rollins, “Upper-ocean gas dynamics from radon profiles in the Eastern Tropical South Pacific,” Deep-Sea Res. Pt. I. 99 (2015), 35-45. doi: 10.1016/j.dsr.2015.01.008.